Why you need a content marketing strategy
Content marketing is a critical element of any business strategy. As users spend more time engaging with their devices, they are constantly searching for new sources of information, whether that means reading material to go with their morning coffee, or a new podcast to get them through their commute. This is a major opportunity for your business, empowering you to reach potential customers and build relationships and trust.
Many small-to-medium sized businesses believe they do not have the bandwidth to take advantage of content marketing. We believe all businesses should be able to harness the power of content. We are here to help you turn that goal into a reality.
How can your business take advantage?
The first step is to build a content marketing strategy.
Four Steps to Take
Starting to build your content marketing strategy
- Develop your brand voice:
- Think about the tone you want to strike. Are you going to be serious or fun? This will help you create a consistent voice, look and feel across your marketing channels. By identifying these elements before you create and deploy your content, you will create better-quality, on-brand content from the day you launch your strategy.
- Build a timeline:
- How many blog posts, tweets, or emails do you plan to publish per week? How often will you review metrics to assess your strategy? Plan ahead so that you have clearly identified targets.
- Find the right tools:
- Automation solutions can alleviate many of the headaches and costs associated with content marketing. Our suite of social media automation tools helps you get online and get connected to potential customers. Learn more.
- Identify your goals:
- What do you hope to achieve through content marketing? This goes beyond how many likes or shares you want per post. Ask yourself how many leads you aim to generate and what kind of revenue increase you hope to see six-to-twelve months after launching your new content marketing strategy. When you and your team understand the business case behind your strategy, you will work more effectively.
These steps will help you see success and a return on your investment. Ultimately, developing a clear content marketing strategy will enable you to maximize benefits and minimize frustrations. Communications and content move quickly, and without a plan, it is easy to get overwhelmed or left behind and to miss out on many of the returns on your investment in content marketing. Planning is the key to getting the most out of your social content marketing efforts.
Finding the right partner
Once you have built the strategy, it is time to implement it. Our content marketing automation tools can take the headaches out of implementing your strategy. You won’t have to miss out on this business opportunity. What can content marketing automation do for you? You will be able to promote your content across all social media channels simultaneously so that you can meet users where they are. Take advantage of popular platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to find users who may not come across your website through a web search.
As a result of our content marketing automation tools and your new strategy, you will be empowered to expand your reach. You will enjoy the benefits of a robust content marketing plan without the cost of hiring a full marketing team. Consequently, users will learn to expect great content from your website and social channels. That will keep them returning to your content and engaging with your brand. Then, when they are ready for a new contract or service, your business will be at the front of their mind. Whether you need content created or tools to amplify your own content to reach a wider audience, we can help you get started. Don’t miss out on the benefits of content marketing.